How To Upload Videos On YouTube Fast?

How To Upload Videos On YouTube Fast?

If you have used YouTube to upload videos, you probably know that this is a fairly easy process as long as the video is of a small size and in compatible format. YouTube accepts video files from almost all digital cameras, camcorders and even cell phones with extensions .wmv, .mpg, .mp4, .mov, .avi, .flv and lots of other ones.

Just recently, I was trying to upload one of the videos I created but faced a huge problem. Since I used Ultra HD Flip video camera for the video; final copy was in .mp4 format and the video size turned out to be 280 megabytes. Now, this is considered huge by YouTube standards.

I tried uploading the video multiple times but it just wouldn’t happen. There may be several factors involved in this but I know for damn sure that one of the problems was my video size. Other factors could have been the internet speed, traffic on YouTube, other people trying to upload videos at the same time and so on.

Even in YouTube, the tutorial videos on this were hardly applicable because the information provided was too old and outdated or just simply didn’t work for large video files.

AArgh! It sure was frustrating.

As I was googling about this, I came across a downloadable software for PC computers called the Free Studio Manager. Finding this software was such relief as I could easily convert my .mp4 video file into .flv format. .flv is the flash file format YouTube readily supports. Not only that, flash files can be uploaded on YouTube in a jiffy. And what more can I say; this software is free and safe for my computer.

I want to show you a step by step guide on how this is done in this video:

About Free Studio Manager:

Free studio is a cool little software that comes with an awesome bundle of tools for YouTube, MP3 and Audio, DVD and Video, CD and DVD, Images and Photos, Mobiles, Apple Devices and so on. This is supported by Windows XP, Vista and 7.

This free software enables you to convert audio and video files in different formats. Another sweet thing about this is that it also lets you upload and download YouTube audio and videos to your computer and phones, PSP, Blackberry and other devices. It also performs basic editing of video and audio files as well as record videos and make snapshots.

Are there any handy tools you use to upload large YouTube videos fast?

Please leave comments down below to share your thoughts and insights. Also, if you like this article and the video, Tweet it, share it in Facebook or in your favorite social media outlets.

Here’s to your successful online endeavor!

-Adam Paudyal

Before you go...

13 Responses to How To Upload Videos On YouTube Fast?

1. Hi Adam,

You are right…it can be a pain in the kiester at times ;)

Thanks for sharing the helpful tool buddy. I will certainly give it a look in a few.

Have a powerful day!

RB
    Ryan Biddulph recently posted..5 Uber Clever Ways to Advertise Your Home Based OpportunityMy Profile

2. [...] This post was mentioned on Twitter by Ryan Biddulph, Adam Paudyal. Adam Paudyal said: How To Upload Videos On YouTube Fast (video)? – http://endeavor-online.com/?p=7430 [...]

3. Peter J says:

I haven’t exactly found an easier way to upload except i do find “super” an awesome tool.
    It’s just a video conversion tool that probably has support for close to every format and possible feature out there. That’s what i use to get my video’s into the right format.
    Peter J recently posted..Dominating the world- Even when everyone tries to stop you in your epic footstepsMy Profile

4. Lye Kuek Hin says:

Hi Adam,

This is sweet. YouTube is one popular media we bloggers love to make use of. You have provide us a very useful tool for uploading videos with huge size. Thanks for sharing and making the video. Love it.
    Lye Kuek Hin recently posted..My Blogging Story – Sharing My Blogging Journey With YouMy Profile

5. Fran Aslam says:

Hi Adam:

What an killer post , there is the video and killer information that many want to know. It will raise your traffic a few notches.

I am going to book mark this post so when I need I can use this tool.

Adam, time is too short now, so I am wishing you a Joyful Holiday Season.

Fran A
    Fran Aslam recently posted..Selecting Info Products – Top 10 Tips for Best ResultsMy Profile

6. Nice! I used to make bunches of videos and will keep this in mind the next time- I remember sometimes it would take 30+ minutes to upload one vid.
    Barbara Ling, Virtual Coach recently posted..2011 – How to start thinking about New Years Eve the RIGHT WayMy Profile

7. Elise says:

Excellent! I just started a YouTube channel yesterday and I uploaded in HD, so of it course it took longer than usual. Thanks for the great tips, I’ll be sure to keep this in mind for future YouTube videos I make!
    Elise recently posted..An Ode To Consumerism… Plus Free Giftz!My Profile

8. Patricia says:

Hi Adam

You sure are putting in some good posts; especially for the geeks out there. See Elise appreciated it and she admits she’s a geek :-)

Will know where to come if I ever want to join the throng and put them on my site. Thanks for sharing Adam.

Patricia Perth Australia
    Patricia recently posted..Are You a Tweetheart-Commenter…or both!My Profile

9. Thiru says:

Nice post Adam,

I am also faced same problem while uploading the my video on video publishing sites. But compare with other sites i feel good with youtube and it takes very less time.

I just really frustrated with daily motion and veoh sites. But once we can uploaded our video into youtube we can use its embedded code to publish the same video on other video sharing sites.

Worth reading and Thanks for the resource suggestion.
    Thiru recently posted..Rollyocom – Roll your own search engineMy Profile

10. Murlu says:

Hey Adam,

Really cool find man, I’ve been doing video marketing for my work for some years now and I would always just export video in Vegas but then the problem would be “what if I want to export into other formats?” – if you have the big file (think of it as the raw file) in the highest quality – you could always then export it however you want without going back and forth all the time – that’s ace.
    Murlu recently posted..Eight Ingenious and Profitable Niche Site IdeasMy Profile

11. Hi Adam,
    How excellent information you have given, I like a lot. Your every article has full of information. I have note it down this info. Because since long time you-tube video submission has not updated, and your blog post has nicely describe for sub. videos on youtube, Thanks!
    Jennievictorian recently posted..50 Interesting Christmas gifts for 2010My Profile

12. Amr Boghdady says:

Thanks for the helpful post Adam!
    I’ve downloaded the software, and I think I’ll be using it extensively in the coming few days.
    I’m creating a video-series teaching some German grammar lessons, and each video had a size between 30 to 50mbs, which would have taken forever to upload using my ultra-slow connection :D
    Amr Boghdady recently posted..German VocabularyMy Profile

13. ScannerMan says:

Thanks Adam.
    Video is a quantum leap from regular 2D. Because of having so many file types with so many formats among them video has become a zoo. Flash has revolutionized what can be done in video compression. One can use any or all of the big video tools to produce content then squish it down to flash where it can load quickly. Fast loading is crucial on the web.
    Dontcha just love it.